Wenco International Mining Systems (www.wencomine.com), a subsidiary of Hitachi, provides industry leading, innovative technologies to customers in the mining and material movement sectors, enabling sustainable and safe operations.
As Wenco continues to build our next generation of technology, we need a wide range of professionals to help us achieve our objectives. Our rapid growth means we are currently looking for a full-time Senior Technical Services Analyst to join either our head-office in Richmond, BC or our Client Services centre in Tucson, Arizona.
● Provide timely phone, email and remote access support for existing customers
● Maintain duplicate system environments of existing clients for testing and troubleshooting purposes
● Record/document all client issues through to resolution using Wenco’s issue tracking system
● Plan and practice for system implementation and upgrade projects
● Review and contribute to product documentation
● Perform Triage Desk ‘1st line support function’
● Perform successful implementations and upgrades
● Conduct site inspection and reports in preparation of deployments
● Coordinate resources from mine staff as required
● Provide one-on-one and classroom training on the use and administration of the system
● Troubleshoot software, hardware and network issues
Your Experience & Knowledge
● 6 to 10 years of user and admin support experience for an enterprise class software system
● Solid understanding and experience with Fleet Management Systems and High-Precision and/or Machine Health Products (Mining experience/knowledge would be an asset)
● Databases SQL (advanced administration ability), OpenTSDB, InfluxDB (moderate)
● Real-Time software systems
● Mobile Computing
● Windows networking experience
● Virtual machine environments
● Linux server administration (moderate), Windows server administration (moderate)
● Global Navigation Satellite Systems with an understanding of Real Time Kinematic systems
● Valid driver’s licence
● Fluency in Spanish would be considered an asset
WHY JOIN WENCO?
• We provide opportunities for career-growth within a fast-scaling company
• We offer flexible remote work arrangements
• We offer an extensive benefits plan
• We offer opportunities for continuous training and professional development (in-house and external) to learn the latest technologies
• We offer our employees a profit-sharing plan that provides them with the benefits of their hard work
• We are heavily involved in the community and join various events of non-profit organizations
• We pride ourselves on our company culture (our last Employee Survey resulted in a score of 100% in inclusiveness and diversity)
Wenco advances the efficiency and safety of the world’s mining operations. We are committed to providing a stable yet exciting workplace environment for individual employees to build and grow their career with the Company.
Wenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in Wenco mining solutions? Reach out today to find answers to your questions, access more product information, or request a demo.